Tuesday 4 October 2011

Frocktober Dress Diary – Day 4

Where I got it: I made this dress a few years ago
How much I paid for it: However much all the materials cost. Not much, knowing me.
Frocky features: A low back, an uneven hem, and really weird zip function which involves me wrapping it around me, then zipping up half way, then zipping up the whole way, then putting a safety pin in the side.
Something else about it: This is one of the two dresses I have made, neither of which I used a pattern for. This is less about creativity, and more about a lack of patience for instructions. Note that as I have written this, the shoulder straps have fallen down twice. Perfect for holding up giant jars of Nutella, though.



Frocktober is awesome, and raises funds and awareness for ovarian cancer research! Help me reach my goal of $1000 at www.everydayhero.com.au/kathryn_kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment