Monday 24 October 2011

Frocktober Dress Diary – Day 23

Where I got it: Witchery, Melbourne CBD
How much I paid for it: About $60
Frocky features: This dress is in a tiny size, but is mostly strapped on with various ties ad zips, so I’m pretty sure that one size fits all. 'Friends' call this my tea-towl dress for obvious reasons.
Something else about it: I originally saw this dress in Witchery in Torquay, and then proceeded to think about it constantly until it would be mine. When I went back though, they were out-of-stock… But eventually I found it in Melbourne, and I was complete. Yes, I am dress-pathetic.

Frocktober is awesome, and raises funds and awareness for ovarian cancer research! Help me reach my goal of $1000 at www.everydayhero.com.au/kathryn_kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment