Thursday 27 October 2011

Frocktober Dress Diary – Day 27

Where I got it: Rhubarb, Torquay
How much I paid for it: $30
Frocky features: It’s long and fitted and olive green. What kind of underwear are you supposed to wear with these dresses?
Something else about it: My anonymous friend Kerrie talked me into buying this dress after work one day. I can’t remember what her selling points were, but I do remember she said them in a very convincing tone. I wore it to visit my Anonymous sister in Perth earlier this year. We caught the train to Fremantle and ordered the best lunch ever (and gave each other high fives afterwards).

Frocktober is awesome, and raises funds and awareness for ovarian cancer research! Help me reach my goal of $1000 at www.everydayhero.com.au/kathryn_kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment