Tuesday 11 October 2011

Frocktober Dress Diary – Day 11

Where I got it: In a shop in Santa Barbara, California – last year
How much I paid for it: About $50 US, which equates to some kind of amount of Aussie dollars. Or as those in the US like to think ‘magical play-money’.
Frocky features: It’s blue. With a confused-grandma zip (see Day 8). Sometimes when I walk with a satchel, it scrunches up without me knowing until I realize I’m showing the whole street my underwear!
Something else about it: I bought this dress while my oldest anonymous sister and I road-tripped through California last year. We were shopping after dinner in the freezing cold, and the streets were all lit up for the ‘Holiday Season’ and there were pumpkins everywhere. And people say ‘Happy Holidays’. Oh how I would love Christmas is Australia to be cold enough here to wear Christmas jumpers…

Frocktober is awesome, and raises funds and awareness for ovarian cancer research! Help me reach my goal of $1000 at www.everydayhero.com.au/kathryn_kelly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kathryn, I have been dying to wear one of those Christmas jumpers for years - they are so expensive though!

    Fairs

    ReplyDelete