Wednesday 26 October 2011

Frocktober Dress Diary – Day 26

Where I got it: At a Frocktober dress-sale, last week!
How much I paid for it: $10 (which was how much I took with me, minus $3 for a lemonade)
Frocky features: Where to start… it is made of navy corduroy, with hot pink spots that seem to be puff paint or glue or something. Also it has navy lace on the sleeves and hem. And hot pink buttons down the front that serve as both comedy and function. I think the picture might not show all these points, so if possible I think you should make the effort to see me in person.
Something else about it: I think this may be my most amusing frock so far this Frocktober. Thank you to those who talked me into owning it.


Frocktober is awesome, and raises funds and awareness for ovarian cancer research! Help me reach my goal of $1000 at www.everydayhero.com.au/kathryn_kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment