Monday 17 October 2011

Frocktober Dress Diary – Day 15

Where I got it: Oaks in Highton,  about 4 years ago.
How much I paid for it: About $100. But I had to save my pennies because I was a  student.
Frocky features: Its main features are that it’s bright red, and it has a nice shape.
Something else about it: This was the first nice dress I ever got, and it was a big deal for me to buy it because I didn’t have too much money. When my friends and I were in Port Fairy a couple of years ago, I saw it in a shop for $10, and forbid my anonymous friend Lisa from purchasing it. Because I'm just that kind of friend, you know?

Frocktober is awesome, and raises funds and awareness for ovarian cancer research! Help me reach my goal of $1000 at www.everydayhero.com.au/kathryn_kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment