Monday 17 October 2011

Frocktober Dress Diary – Day 16

Where I got it: The Mill Markets in Geelong, this year.
How much I paid for it: $30
Frocky features: Well first off it’s see through, so you basically have to wear another outfit underneath in order to be able to go out in public. I love the autumn colours and waistline. It treads a fine line between cute and hippy which I wasn't sure I'd like, but when I tried it on I loved it. This was the first time I wore it, and the experience included friends pointing out holes, and the material ripping at various moments. 
Something else about it: The dress was made in California. And because I have weird sentimental feelings about that area (because my anonymous father is Californian) I cant help but imagine wearing on the sunny streets of Santa Monica. 

Frocktober is awesome, and raises funds and awareness for ovarian cancer research! Help me reach my goal of $1000 at www.everydayhero.com.au/kathryn_kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment