Monday 10 October 2011

Frocktober Dress Diary – Day 10

Where I got it: Jump on Pakington St in Geelong, a couple of years ago.
How much I paid for it: Maybe about $100
Frocky features: It’s really soft, and has a nice grey pattern that looks to me like Australian wild-flowers. I think maybe I should shorten the shoulder straps because sometimes they fall down. But knowing me I’d probably just reck it so I think it’s best if I just keep my hands off.
Something else about it: I bought his dress for a funeral, and think of that person every time I put it on. I’ve worn it for happy occasions and sad occasions and because of that it’s one of my most special dresses.



Frocktober is awesome, and raises funds and awareness for ovarian cancer research! Help me reach my goal of $1000 at www.everydayhero.com.au/kathryn_kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment