Tuesday 18 October 2011

Frocktober Dress Diary – Day 18


Where I got it: Target, Geelong – a few years ago.
How much I paid for it: About $20
Frocky features: It’s made of a magical material that never creases. And a horrible colour, that for some reason looks quite nice on me. I’m not sure what this says about my skin tone.
Something else about it: I took this dress when I went to Spain a couple of years ago. I wore it on a pub-crawl with some travellers I met at my hostel. Unfortunately, I chose to share my hostel key with and Scottish girl, who turned out to be reasonably promiscuous… and then got locked out. Don’t worry Mum, I got back in eventually.

Frocktober is awesome, and raises funds and awareness for ovarian cancer research! Help me reach my goal of $1000 at www.everydayhero.com.au/kathryn_kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment