Friday 21 October 2011

Frocktober Dress Diary – Day 21


Where I got it: Salvation Army, Torquay (Yes, I know… they should give me some kind of membership… which would probably defeat the point of an op-shop.)
How much I paid for it: About $5
Frocky features: It seems too big for me, but the size tag says it fits me, and so I believe it.  Also it has massive pockets.
Something else about it: This is one of those dresses I am proud of finding. It’s brand it Katherine{Something} and it’s a brand I really like. I often wonder when I find expensive dresses at the op-shop. I imagine some rich lady buying them and then taking them straight there… driving a car made out of money.

Frocktober is awesome, and raises funds and awareness for ovarian cancer research! Help me reach my goal of $1000 at www.everydayhero.com.au/kathryn_kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment