Friday 14 October 2011

Frocktober Dress Diary – Day 14


Where I got it: A tiny shop in Madrid, about 2 years ago.
How much I paid for it: 50 Euro
Frocky features: Pockets! And a cute pattern of parrots. And it’s made of magic stretchy material that you put on like a t-shirt and it just stretches to your body shape/size.
Something else about it: Today I am going with a theme, and wearing it with my yellow Camper sandals (not pictured) that I also bought in Madrid. I wrapped those sandals so lovingly in a scarf and carried them around Spain as precious cargo in my backpack. I would have strapped them to my stomach in a skin coloured wallet if they’d fit. 

Frocktober is awesome, and raises funds and awareness for ovarian cancer research! Help me reach my goal of $1000 at www.everydayhero.com.au/kathryn_kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment