Friday 28 October 2011

Frocktober Dress Diary – Day 28

Where I got it: An op-shop in Darwin
How much I paid for it: About $5
Frocky features: It is a pretty light pink, and has giant pockets, which could fit my whole life’s needs into them (including band-aids for my feet which are looking very sickly poorly today after having walked me around Melbourne for the last couple of days.. I should really dish out for a tram ticket).
Something else about it: I was determined to buy something from a Darwin Op-sop, and luckily found this in the last one (of not vary many) that we went to. I wore it to the Aireys Inlet Open Mic Festival last year and felt great.

Frocktober is awesome, and raises funds and awareness for ovarian cancer research! Help me reach my goal of $1000 at www.everydayhero.com.au/kathryn_kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment