Thursday 1 March 2012

Things to do this week:

1. Remember to eat all three meals every day (chocolate is NOT a meal). Even Saturday and Sunday.
2. Remember to do everything that I promise to do.
3. Keep a list of everything I promise to do. One big list, not lots of little lists in lots of little notepads.
4. Be more discerning about TV watching. I.e. Less Gossip Girl. The West Wing is fine.
5. Find a job.
6. Don’t stress so much.
7. Eat food that’s in the house, rather than the lovely food that’s in the shop.
8. Remember what day it is. Even Saturday and Sunday (refer to Point 5).
9. Respond to text messages when I get them, not “later” in order to come up with a better response. And then forget.
10. Pay all bills when I get them, not “later” in order to avoid seeing the total balance of my bank account.
11. Don't buy clothes at the op-shop if they don't fit, even though I want them to fit.
12. Don’t be scared of strangers who live in Melbourne. Say hello.
13. Keep my pot-plants alive, even the Ikea coriander.



Camper shoes I bought at the op-shop, that don't fit because they are not my size shoe at all. 
To sell at Fitzroy market on 17 March.


1 comment:

  1. hi love,
    Are said shoes size 39? If so how much and would they look good on a 41 year old woman with great hair? I am in love with your blog and miss our awfully unproductive meetings terribly. Rachelxx

    ReplyDelete