Tuesday 20 September 2011

Effortless awesome.





So, a blog. I’ve read one or two. Actually just one, but I liked it a lot. I felt clever because all of a sudden reading was effortless and awesome.

Having been a bloggest for a couple of minutes now, I’m realising that ‘effortless awesome’ comes alongside words like ‘talent’ and ‘persistence’… possibly both. Scrambled eggs are effortlessly awesome and yet have neither… how do they do it?

Some background. I recently quit my fancy-ish job in a Local Goverment in order to do fun things like play my guitar, work on charity projects, find a super fun job, and generally have an alright time. I’ll probably talk more about this later, but not now lest I get a little too self indulgent (read: run out of bloggy material).

Let’s get cracking.

Government instills you with an unexplained need to write an agenda for all activities. Lists, lists and more lists. ‘Eat lunch’, ‘take bins out’, ‘ring lady’ etc. ‘Write Blog’ was on today's, just so you know.

The agenda for this blog, into it’s bloggery future is as follows:

1. General Business
2. Other stuff like photos and anything else I can figureout how to   attach to my computer (on the inside, not the outside).
3. Frock of the Day (over the course of October – to raise cash and awareness for ovarian cancer research, see www.everydayhero.com.au_kathrynkelly. I’ll be wearing a different dress everyday and, like a sentimental dress-weirdo, talk about what they mean to me.
4. Resolutions (I doubt there will be many of those)

Hopefully along the way all of this will amount to some degree of effortless awesome. For now I will settle for bloggy fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment